welcome to charity
Our Association helps all Ukrainians who find themselves in a difficult situation on Portuguese territory, due to the forced need to leave their homeland
Avenida José Da Costa Mealha 15/17
8100-500, LOULÉ, Portugal
Tel/Whatsapp: +351 935 688 807
Bank Account: ORANTA A.A.C.U.P
IBAN: PT50 0035 0399 0008 0683 73049
ORANTA – Associação De Apoio À Comunidade Ucraniana Em Portugal;
We have open fundraising for the following projects: “Ambulance for Ukraine”, “Algarve Ukrainian Childrens Center Almancil”, rehabilitation center for war-wounded, housing project for refugees in Loulé
Donate to support our projects and see your impact with regular updates
Our project “Ambulance for Ukraine” is helping to deliver ambulance vehicles from Portugal to Ukrainian frontline, to save lives of the wounded.
EDUCATION FOR YOUTH & ADULTS
Algarve Ukrainian Children’s Center in Almancil is a center providing education and development for Ukrainian children and adults, from learning Portuguese to art-therapy and sports. Integration of the refugees to Portuguese society requires help adults in learning the language as well as understanding the law, community values and traditions.
SUPPORT FOR THE REFUGEES
Association is providing general support to Ukrainian refugees since March (translation of documents, applications for employment, social support, education) and connecting them with integration services.
Our project “Home for refugees” is aimed to provide urgent shelter for the refugees in need in the Algarve region, known for the difficulty to rent homes.
Our Mission & Vision
Our Association helps all Ukrainians who find themselves in a difficult situation on Portuguese territory, due to the forced need to leave their homeland:
– Protection of rights, support, and promotion of the integration of Ukrainians and their descendants in Portuguese society;
– Provision of legal advice and assistance in establishing communication between Ukrainians and local authorities in Portugal;
– Facilitation of the process of language and cultural assimilation of Ukrainian citizens in Portugal;
– Support for parents and their children with limited physical or mental capabilities;
– Cooperation with other foreign organizations or associations to provide necessary assistance to Ukrainian citizens in Portugal.
Learn how to get involved
If you want to help the Association to Support Ukrainian Community in Portugal “Oranta” fill out the form below. Together we can make a big difference and help the ones in need.
Câmara Municipal de Lagos
Aspire International School
Câmara Municipal de Loulé
Bombeiros Voluntários de Monchique
Bombeiros Voluntários de Carrazedo Montenegro
Join our mission. Volunteer, Donate, Advocate. Get Started Today.
Call Anytime: +351 (93)-568-8807